The new Sportalm practice lift near the valley station opens up a wonderful beginners' slope.
The new Sunkid Mega Star Tellerbügelift convinces with user-friendliness and absolute comfort on the operator's side.
The family ski area in Seefeld is accessible via three sides (Seefeld, Mösern and Reith) and offers a wide range of slopes and lifts for beginners to experts. As a replacement for a Bruckschlögl rope lift, Happy Gschwandtkopflifte installed a 120m long Sunkid Mega Star platter stirrup lift this year. The operators convinced themselves of this new type of lift system during a tour of the first Mega Star in St. Moritz and their expectations were fully confirmed.
The Mega Star is a small ski lift with swiveling steel cable-mounted disc brackets and a motorized height adjustment of up to 5m.
It convinces especially with the following features:
- Adaptation to passengers (children or adults)
- adaptation to snow depths
- easy preparation by snow groomer
- drive power 4 to 15 kW depending on length and gradient
- theoretical capacity up to max. 720 pers./h
- length up to 350 m
- max. gradient 40
- installation on foundation plates stations adjustable in height up to 5m (project-related)
- max. speed 2,0 m/sec.
- electronic speed adjustment by frequency converter
- switchgear plug-in and portable
- steel cable 9mm galvanized
- steel construction hot-dip galvanized
- weight drive station approx. 1.200 kg weight return station 900 kg
- monitored rope run to prevent rope twist
- maximum safety due to complete enclosure of guide pulleys and deflection pulley at the bottom station
- Wheel inclination adjustable by motor Deflection station designed as tensioning station
- span max. 2.5 m overtravel protection with window
- Advantages of the disc yoke
- rotatably mounted on the rope, allowing adjustment to passengers (adults or children)
- no rope twist
- due to the fixation on the steel cable, the disc bar gives stability and safety to the passenger
- different application possibilities:
- 1. plate between the legs
- 2. grab handle on the side or
- 3. anchor in the back
- skiers or snowboarders benefit equally from the flexibility of the plate hanger
Company owner Wolfgang Schneider: "For us, the Sunkid Mega Star represents the perfect link between the beginners' area with the Sunkid Moving Carpet conveyor belt and the lifts in the ski area. Our guests love the simplicity of the platter bar and our staff appreciates the motorized height adjustment, which allows for easy and quick slope preparation."
The Mega Star is part of the new Sunkid Lift program, which is modular in design and allows for over 80 different lift types by combining the individual certified components. All lifts are based on the principle of small ski lifts with low rope guides. The system requires no supports on the track and allows lengths of up to 350m and gradients of up to 40% to be realized.