Sunkid wooden gallery VARIOS with record length
- Emergency exits every 18m which can be closed with a solid sliding door.
- Passage width TOTAL 2000mm
- Interior height TOTAL 2300mm
- Passage width emergency exit 1200mm
- Terrain adjustment(concave-convex) possible every 6m +/- 3%.
- Pre-assembled components, which are only screwed together on site via solid stainless steel flanges (no cutting/adjustments required on site)
- Polycarbonate thickness 3mm
- Solid wood glue-laminated beams thickness 120 mm Allwooden partsmounted on the outside of the galleryare structurally weather-protected
- Sunkid wooden galleryVARIOS can alsoberetrofittedto existing installations
- Individually designable cladding in the side area of the gallery (various shapes and materials such as wooden strips of all kinds, stone slate panels, ornaments, glass panels, checker plate, backlit pictures, prints of any kind and shape)
- Length of the two turbines: 105 and 261 meters
- Drive: 15 and 30KW motor
- Belt width: 750mm
- Active hydraulic tensioning station type Mammut with 2,5 m tensioning travel.
- possiblespeed up to 1,2m/sec for both installations
- Surveillance cameras in both galleries
- Sunkid Super Slide PEwear layer
The VARIOS wooden gallery was presented to the general public just last year at INTERALPIN in Innsbruck. And already this year, this gallery was part of one of the largest projects implemented in the 15-year history of Sunkid. Since the beginning of the current winter season, this wooden gallery has formed the roof for two Moving Carpet lifts with a total length of 361 meters, which provide perfect access to the practice area in the valley station area.
The company, which operates under the name Promotur SPA, supports and promotes not only the ski area in Tarvis but also four other areas in Friuli-Venezia Giulia and has been one of Sunkid's loyal customers for many years. In total, Sunkid has already been able to realize ten lifts in these areas in recent years.
This year, too, these installations were awarded via a public tender, where Sunkid was able to prevail against strong competition. The installations were handed over to the operator by Sunkid on a turnkey basis, including complete installation.
The VARIOS gallery combines a wide variety of materials with wood as the central building material.
When selecting the conveyor canopy, care was taken to ensure that its appearance blended harmoniously into the landscape of the valley station near the city. Since both Moving Carpets are surrounded by forest, it was obvious that the VARIOS wooden gallery was the preferred choice. The basic idea of the Sunkid Gallery VARIOS is the flexible combination of different materials but with wood as the central building material. Specifically, within the assembly period of only 18 days for the two galleries in Tarvis, no less than 720 pieces of wood laminated beams elements were installed, which were connected to a solid, fully galvanized metal substructure. Furthermore, a total of 858 panels consisting of 3mm thick polycarbonate as well as 960 squared timbers as cross braces and 1200 aluminum profiles were installed.