MAINTENANCE SUPPORT TECHNICIAN (m/w/x)
Star Lifts is part of Sunkidworld and the exclusive partner for USA and Canada. Together we meet highest quality standards, more than 20 years of experience and best customer service, always close to you!
Based full-time in Sunapee, NH, the Maintenance Support Technician will work closely and support the General Manager in all areas of daily business with efforts focused on a range of service from technical troubleshooting to warehouse support. This position requires an energetic individual who is selfmotivated and has a strong work ethic but also a team player. Some travel is required for this position.
DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Sound mechanical knowledge required
- Troubleshoot all US Based SunKid equipment systems both mechanical and electrical
- Experience in the ski industry preferred
- Assist in processing new equipment orders, installs and seasonal parts/maintenance
- Previous experience in customer support desired
- A self-confident, highly motivated individual with strong interpersonal skills
- A demonstrated interest in Management and Leadership
- Loyalty and confidentiality
- Passionate about Sunkid products and the outdoors
- Knowledge of Windows environment, and MS Office software
- Salary Based on Experience
- 8 Paid Holidays
- 2 Weeks Paid Vacation
- Health Care Bonus
- Prospect for Growth within Company
HAVE WE PIQUED YOUR INTEREST?
Then we are looking forward for your application and would like to welcome you to our team! Please send your cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org